Monday, January 19, 2009

You're invited.

You know I love a party with good wine and I just got an invite from Sokol Blosser to a meet and greet tasting with Alison Sokol Blosser, on Monday, January 26 from 5:30–8:00 p.m. at the Makai Lounge (www.makailounge.com) in Santa Monica. I've really enjoyed the wines in the past but have to admit that I haven't had them in a long time. 

This is from the email I received - gives you all the info. I'm definitely going - anyone want to join me???? Julian? Jeff and Lisa? Jill? Andrew? Dave? Peter? Anybody else??? I hear there's a "goody bag" - SWAG baby!

Sokol Blosser Winery has a long history in Oregon (there were only five or six wineries in the Willamette Valley when they started in the early '70s!). Alison is part of a second-generation that is now leading the winery. She will be offering her perspective on organic and sustainable viticulture, Pinot Noir in Oregon , fun blends like Evolution and Meditrina. 

This is an informal gathering, but an RSVP is required by Tuesday, January 20.

To RSVP, contact Anna at mirandaa@terlatowines.com or by calling (707) 251-9818.


2 comments:

Kirkland Moody said...

LOL - I got the same invite Amy - hope to be and see you there!

Amy said...

I will be there!!! It's all us LA wine bloggers :)