Monday, December 15, 2008

Pop!!


Hey guys, sorry for the delay in blogging I was in Sonoma for a mock tasting exam. 

I had a fabulous Champagne that I think if you've got a little cash to spend, you should!

Bollinger, Special Cuvee, NV. 

60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay and 15% Pinot Meunier. It had terrific floral elements and earthiness thanks to the red grapes and the Chardonnay provided lemon, citrus and steely components. Super delish and its too bad that I had to spit it. It was the first wine in the flight so I had no choice!! And by the time the 2 hours and 15 minutes passed it was flat. How sad is that?? This is a true Luxury Champagne for a pretty cheap price. 

Just be sure to point the cork away from you and not open it in your mouth...

20/20 for $36.00

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bollinger (Hardcover) by Cyril Ray (Author)
James Bond
Absolutely Fabulous
et cetera

this too will pass said...

good old Bolly...compliments of the season

Amy said...

I know, I have no originality. Why does anyone read this blog anyway?