Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Famous husband.


Because its so late and I'm a lazy blogger today, please check out Jellyroll, Piedrasassi and Holus Bolus on the cover of Food & Wine. Now that my husband is famous, I think I will quit my three jobs and sit around the house eating bon bons all day. I wanna just let myself go. 

What's the meaning of life anyway? I'm not sure, but the sound of chocolate and ice cream and days spent with the Golden Girls sounds like a good way to try to figure it out. 

My friend Julian from the Cheese Store of Silverlake sent me an email that Didier Dagueneau died today and I was sad about that and momentarily paralyzed with thoughts of my mortality (because of course its all about me). But then I read Food & Wine, which is pretty good brain candy, and I went back to all my normal pedestrian thoughts about what I'm going to eat for dinner tonight and are the Chinese really the eighth largest wine producer in the world?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this article (I'm a subscriber and fan of F&W) and have been thinking about you and Peter ever since! What a coup for his wine. I recognized the bottle on the cover the instant it arrived in the mail -and why did I recognize it? Because you had BLOGGED about it! Now I just gotta get a hold of a bottle of that luscious juice...mmm...with a nice filet mignon...

--Abigail

Amy said...

Abigail!!! I will bring you a bottle after harvest!!! You deserve it!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, congratulations you guys!!! that's awesome!!